Tourmaster Synergy 7.4V Battery Heated Gloves
The Tour Master Synergy 7.4V Gloves have 4 heat settings, so you can decide the warmth you need. The long gauntlet keeps the chill at bay, and the fleece lining feels comfy.
- Four-level push button 7.4v design
- Heavyweight polyester and spandex blend fabric used in the backhand, fingers, fourchettes, and gauntlet
- Supple and abrasion resistant 0.7-0.8mm goatskin leather used to construct the palms and the outside of pinky fingers
- Microfiber overlays incorporated into the palm thumbs for added durability
- Ergonomically positioned gauntlet zipper pockets comfortably store battery packs
- 5mm memory foam padded knuckles and accordion stretch fingers provide added protection without sacrificing comfort
- HiPora waterproof, breathable membrane to block out moisture
- 80g 100% polyester insulation keeps the cold out and warmth in
- Fleece lining for a warm and luxurious fit and feel
- Touchscreen compatible index fingers and thumbs
- Dual closure gauntlet design keeps the warmth in and the elements out
- Reflective piping on outside of gauntlet cuff help increase nighttime visibility
- Includes two (2) 7.4v 2.0Ah rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and dual charger
- Surface temperature ranges of 135º/100%, 120º/75%,105º/50%, 90º/25%
- Battery life: 8 hours on 25% power, 4 hours 50% power, 3 hours 75% power, 2.2 hours 100% power
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.