Date(s) - 06/16/2023 - 06/17/2023
BMW Motorcycles Southeast Michigan
Michigan’s most exciting and fun superbike event returns for 2023! We’re once again bringing you a stunning collection of super bikes from all around the country, stunt shows by BMW brand ambassador Chris “Teach” McNeil, a dyno shootout by Midwest Performance, food trucks, local and retired police officer motorcycle cone drills and demonstrations, and of course we’ll have the BMW full line demo truck performing test rides all day long! We’ll also have special appearances by social media influencers like our very own EazyRyderMoto, 5UpMotorcycles, and FastLaneD.
Please note that on Friday, June 16th, only the BMW Demo Truck will be on-site. On Saturday, June 17th, we will be joined by the rest of our scheduled entertainment. Additionally, this event does NOT take place at Ducati Detroit, but rather our sister store BMW Motorcycles Southeast Michigan, located at 14855 Sheldon Rd., Plymouth MI 48170. Lastly, Ducati Detroit will be closed entirely on this day and instead on-site at the event.
We will also be giving away awesome prizes throughout the day to registered motorcyclists including:
- One (1) on-site dyno run from Midwest Performance good for redemption during event
- One (1) $500 in-store credit
- One (1) helmet of your choice priced up to, or under, $1,000
- One (1) set of your choice of Pirelli or Metzler tires for your motorcycle
- One (1) BTMoto “Brentune” for your motorcycle
Lastly, we are excited to announce TWO competitive dyno shootout classes throughout the day:
- PJ Cup: In Honor of the late, great, PJ “Silent Assassin” Donnell
- Bikes under 1,000 cc’s only
- Run What You Brung:
- No restrictions. Any make, model, size allowed.
Discounted attendee hotel accommodations available:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites, Ypsilanti
- Block of hotel rooms available under the reservation “Michigan Superbike Meetup”
- 326 James L Hart Pkwy, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Mark your calendars now. You don’t want to miss this. Join us on Saturday, June 17th for the second annual Michigan Superbike Meetup!