Ducati Panigale V2
The Red Essence.
Now in Black.
Sporty and elegant soul.
The twin found in the Ducati Panigale V2 flaunts a simple design and clear-cut lines, with sophisticated electronics that make it equally high-performance and enjoyable on both road and track. The new Black on Black livery transmits power at first glance, as well as even more audacious style.
A simple design with clear-cut lines that convey power, without compromising classic Ducati superbike flair. The Ducati Panigale V2 features the single-sided aluminum swingarm, the hallmark of every high-end sports Ducati. The extensive fairing envelopes the refined monocoque frame, highlighting a more compact Superquadro twin-cylinder engine, smaller in comparison to the Desmosedici Stradale.
“Double layer” fairing
A main fairing extends upwards and merges into the tank with its muscular shoulders, while a secondary layer serves as an air vent. This ‘double layer’ solution revives the clean lines typical of Ducati sports bikes, famed for their full-fairing look. The fairing underside is visually connected to the under-engine silencer, which terminates in a single lateral pipe.
Ducati Panigale V2 look
Dominating the front end are the two large air intakes, the upper parts of which incorporate the full LED headlight. The front vents merge with the air intake layout via ducts that reduce pressure loss, thus boosting intake efficiency. The headlight is reduced in size with the specific intention of giving the intakes themselves – especially with the bike at standstill – a more menacing air, like two enormous mouths.
Perfect Ducati Panigale V2 style
The tail is built on a steel trellis subframe lined with plastic covers that runs from the vertical cylinder to the tailpiece, the winged design of which is inspired by a car spoiler. The tailpiece incorporates the full LED taillight, also wing-shaped. Although it has a one-piece assembly, the light has two distinct parts in line with Ducati sports bike tradition.
Available in Ducati Red & Black on Black Colorways
Ducati Panigale V2 Electronic riding aid systems
Many of the electronic systems that are now standard on motorbikes in the various segments were pioneered by Ducati, which over the years has earned a place among the most advanced companies in the sector. Safety, comfort and performance improved year after year thanks to the continuous improvement and search for innovation.
- ABS Cornering: An anti-lock braking system is a safety system that prevents a vehicle’s wheels from locking during heavy braking. Essentially, the ABS regulates the braking pressure on the wheel, allowing it to continuously have traction on the riding surface. There are different ABS intervention levels, depending on the selected Riding Mode.
- Ducati Quick Shifter (DQS): Electronic system derived from racing that allows you to change gears without using the clutch and without closing the throttle when shifting to a higher gear.
- Daytime Running Light (DRL): These are the daytime running lights that are used to comply with the obligation to use dipped headlights during the day.
- Ducati Traction Control (DTC): Traction control is a system that prevents (or limits) spin of the rear wheel under acceleration. Gently manages engine clearance recovery, modulating the torque delivered and avoiding the peak that can occur when clearance recovery is complete, so as to make it even easier and more predictable. acceleration out of corners.
- Ducati wheelie control (DWC): System that controls the wheelie and allows you to achieve maximum acceleration performance with ease and safety.
- Engine Brake Control (EBC): The EBC helps riders to optimize the stability of the bike in extreme cornering conditions, balancing the forces to which the rear tire is subjected in conditions of intensive application of the engine brake.